Chloe Bridges: "Worst. Prom. Ever."

Stepping out to promote her new movie, Chloe Bridges was spotted out at Planet Hollywood in Times Square in New York City on Monday afternoon (May 9).The “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” cutie rocked a gray strapless dress and heels as she posed for pictures ahead of the day's promotional event for her new MTV film titled "Worst. Prom. Ever.".




Talking with press, Bridges recently opened about her first prom experience, telling, “Yeah. I went to regular school and I went to two proms. I don’t have any horror stories. They were both good experiences. The worst thing about them was I had high expectations and the proms ended up just being kind of decent.”The burgeoning brunette beauty added, “I feel like a lot of things go wrong when one person has expectations and the other one doesn’t and you’re dates and stuck together all night. That happens to so many people. So, my advice is to go with a friend.”





Photo Credit: Wenn.com