Rihanna: British GQ Beautiful

Making for quite the titillating spread, Rihanna adorns the cover of the January 2011 issue of British GQ magazine.



The Barbadian beauty rocked her red hair as she tossed on a few skimpy outfits for a sexy spread accompanying her interview.



As for the topics of conversation, RiRi dished about calling an end to her relationship with Chris Brown after the headline dominating assault incident.She tells, “Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing. I witnessed it happening to my mom and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was.”



The 22-year-old adds, "Before that, I was just a little girl from the island, singing pop music. It was easy to think I didn’t have a problem in the world. Then all of a sudden, boom! Everybody realizes that I do have problems. It made me strong. It’s a moment in my life I wish would disappear. In my head, it’s gone. I have too much pride, I’d never let anyone see me cry. I don’t want you to remember me for that.”