Keri Russell Gets Sexy For Esquire

Always a sound choice for a photo shoot focus, Keri Russell is the picture of elegance in the October 2010 issue of Esquire.


Getting a steamy spread in the popular magazine, the former "Felicity" star sprawled out onto a bed for a few shots before stripping to the nude and tossing on a trench coat for another round of photos.


The Esquire gig comes as Miss Russell has been promoting her new FOX sitcom titled "Running Wilde".




Of her character (Mitchell Hurwitz) and the show in general, Keri said, “It’s so refreshing and I love it! It’s something you can watch the second and third time and notice new things and get different jokes."


“I’m obviously a huge Arrested Development fan, and I was just so taken by Mitch that I couldn’t pass it up,” she adds. “It’s just been a delight. It’s hilarious. I feel like I’m hanging out with my older brother and all his cool friends or something and I’m just tagging along every day.”