Freida Pinto: GQ Gorgeous

Showing off her gorgeousness, Freida Pinto is featured in a stylish photo spread and interview in the October 2010 issue of GQ magazine.

The Bombay beauty looked seductively stylish while posing for photographer Marc Hom, with the new piece hitting newsstands on September 21st.


Accompanying her photo shoot, Miss Pinto talks about moving on from "Slumdog Millionaire" to her recently released Woody Allen movie "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger".

Getting sick of all of the "Slumdog" attention, Freida said, "I felt like people almost got fed up with seeing our faces splattered all over the place."

She continues, "In the movie, Jamal says, 'She's the most beautiful girl in the world.' I was like, Damn it. That's gonna be the end for me. I'm not going to get anything serious after that!"

With that not being the case, Pinto tells of working with Allen, ""Woody is someone I really respect, because he's a legend, but it's not like I got to know everything about his life. With Julian—we ended up sharing a very kind of personal relationship.... Almost that of a father-daughter."